Unfortunately, SeptemberFest is cancelled for this year. The CCCF is still committed to provide funding for Emergency and Fall Grant requests. Look soon in your mailbox for our Annual Letter Campaign to help continue our funding efforts.
CCCF’s Recent Grant Recipients!
The Crawford Central Community Foundation has recently awarded grants totaling over $6,000 to classrooms and programs in our district schools. We’re pleased to announce the following grant recipients:
- Soft Side Acoustic Guitar Cases / Molly Moyer / MASH Music Department
- Music Instruments Repair / Traci Balsamo / Second District
- Early Reading Books for our Early Learners / Elizabeth Heuchert / First District
- MASH Fine Arts Trip to Disneyworld / Sharon Barnes / MASH Music Department
- Giving Back for a Weight Rack / Matthew Shreve / Neason Hill
- Wiggle While We Work Flexible Seating / Kari Unice / First District
- Mrs. Merchbaker’s Flexible Seating Grant / Jon Colinear / First District
All CCCF grant recipients participate in a “Pay it Forward” project to spread the spirit of giving into our communities. This group’s “Pay It Forward” Projects include Sing Along with Guitars – Y Preschool, Concert at Active Aging, Pairing up reading 5th grade with K, 1 and 2, also adopt a Grandparent letters in Holiday baskets, donations to benefit Humane Society and local Animal Shelters, Food Drive for CFS Meadville Food Pantry, 6th grade students thank you posters for first responders.
With the addition of these grants, the Crawford Central Community Foundation has awarded over $50,000 since it was established in 2012.
Because of Covid-19, many of our Grant recipients were unable to complete their “Pay it Forward” projects. It is hoped that the projects will be continued in the Fall of 2020.
Our Mission and Core Values
Founded in the summer of 2012, the mission of the Crawford Central Community Foundation is to provide financial resources to enrich academic, artistic, and athletic experiences for Meadville and Cochranton students in grades K-12.
To this end, our work is supported by our core values, expressed in our commitment to
- A well-rounded education
- Equal opportunity for all
- Community service